So many people are having problems with Word 2013 crashes that we thought we’d put together a hub of useful information for victims. We feel your pain. Whether you bought the product or not (for example, you might be using it in your office at work – we don’t mean software pirates), it’s stressful trying to get your work completed when Word 2013 keeps crashing!
So here we go.
- How to troubleshoot problems that occur when you start or use Word
- Office 2013 applications crash on launch at the splash screen
- Microsoft Word 2013 has stopped working
- Office 2013 crashes in Windows 7 (because I have existing Office Add-ins)
- Word and Excel crashes
- Word 2013 crashes when opening a template
- Why can’t I start my Office 2013 application?
- Something went wrong and we can’t sign you in right now
- There was a problem sending the command to the program
- Office programs may crash with the FineReader add-in installed
- Office 2013 Crashing After Printing to HP Laser Printers
- Office 2013 known issues
- Visual features or video quality may differ from one computer to another in Office 2013
To perform any remedial tasks, the following may be of help:
- Uninstall Microsoft Office 2013 or Office 365
- How to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- Repair Office programs
- Microsoft Fix It program
- How to back up and restore the registry in Windows
- What is safe mode? (Windows 7)
- Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode) (Windows 8)
As more useful articles emerge, we’ll keep adding them to the list.